As required by my last post, here’s the humor you’ve been looking for, sent in an email from my friend Mimi:
Young people have their acronyms; now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD– At the Doctor’s
* BFF – Best Friend’s Funeral
* BTW– Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM– Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI– Driving While Incontinent
* FWBB – Friend with Beta Blockers
* FWIW – Forgot Where I Was
* FMI– Found My Insulin
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA – Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement
* IMHO – Is My Hearing-Aid On?
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL– Living on Lipitor
* LWO– Lawrence Welk’s On
* OMMR– On My Massage Recliner
* OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* ROFL…CGU – Rolling on the Floor Laughing…Can’t get Up!
* TOT– Texting on Toilet
* TTYL – Talk to You Louder
* WAITT – Who Am I Talking To?
* WTFA – Wet the Furniture Again
* WTP– Where’re the Prunes
* WWNO – Walker Wheels Need Oil
Now this is what the Internet is for.